We understand that enrolling your most precious possession into childcare is a big step and we are here to answer your questions as you investigate care for your child.
After all, you need to be comfortable with the choice you’re making.
When you Visit our centre you can talk to the educators as they are interacting with children and visiting other centres is also a good idea.
You can visit us at any time or make a specific appointment time. We encourage new parents to stay for as long as they are comfortable with to experience the atmosphere and Learning Programs that your child will be a part of.
Please ask about our New PARENT DIGITAL PACKAGE Click
1. Contact Centrelink on Ph 13 61 50 for your Child Care Benefit and Child Care
Rebate so that we can assist you with an accurate quote on your childcare costs.
2. Download an enrolment form from our Nuts n Bolts page or collect one from the center.
3. Bring a copy of your child's immunization schedule and birth certificate.
4. Book an appointment for a tour of the centre and meet the educators, see the facilities and ask any questions you may have.
5. Talk to Sophie, our Coordinator, about our settling in process and our "during the day parent feedback system".
7.00am to 6.30 pm