We understand that enrolling your most precious possession into childcare is a big step and we are here to answer your questions as you investigate care for your child.
After all, you need to be comfortable with the choice you’re making.
When you Visit our centre you can talk to the educators as they are interacting with children and visiting other centres is also a good idea.
You can visit us at any time or make a specific appointment time. We encourage new parents to stay for as long as they are comfortable with to experience the
atmosphere and Learning Programs that your child will be a part of.
1. Contact Centrelink on Ph 13 61 50 for your Child Care Benefit (CCS so that we can assist you with an accurate quote on your childcare costs.
2. Download an enrolment form from our Enrolments page or collect one from the center.
3. Bring a copy of your child's immunization schedule and birth certificate.
4. Book an appointment for a tour of the centre and meet the educators, see the facilities and ask any questions.
5. Talk to Sophie, our Coordinator, about our settling in process and our "during the day parent feedback system".
Our Useful links page provides parents with easy access to many of the Childcare related websites.